Wednesday 18 November 2020

Ballads

 Kia Ora Whanau!
Back again with another post but this time it's about ballad poems.
This whole term we were leaning about ballad writing and the rhythm of it. 

Ballad writing are suppose to rhyme like A A B B A.
Our Ballad writing are again about Camp this year and we had to write about what was fun or what you hated about camp. I wrote about a lot, basically the girls make loud noises , spotlight and another night with the girls. I mean we had a great time without the Year 5- 7s. I would be dying.

Anyways I hope you like my ballad writing

-------------------------------------------------------------

We all found a place to hide

They’re coming! I lied,

The girl got mad

While I got sad,

At least I didn’t cry!


It was the second round

We aren’t supposed to make a sound

So they all said shut up

But couldn’t even say yup

Then  we all got found.


We were annoyed 

But couldn’t avoid

This night was boring

And also soring

I wish I can play with an Android

------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comments.