Thursday 17 September 2020

My Sessions

 Kia Ora Whanau, 

Today, We had this little Toolkit day thing where we learn about new stuff on your Chromebook. I'm gonna talk about my first session with my school (STB). 

On my session we learn about how to do stop motion!!! It was really fun and it was such a good explanation. Here we learn about how to use it. There's different controls that makes the stopmotion. We were told to use a piece of paper and see how we go. I don't have a film of me cause I forgot to save but I totally recommend.

We did other things as well but I didn't have as much interest in it. but overall it was good. 
Something that was really good was me actually tryna do something I've never have done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comments.